From:
zoosferretsanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 00:59:27 -0600
Even though this person is gone, our lives have touched, somehow.

Today a check came to this sanctuary, in memory of him.  We will be
forever grateful--and out of this loss comes some hope for life that
goes on.

We feel that memorial donations should be used for something more
lasting than food & litter (although these are important!)We have
had a dream for the fuzzies, for many months now, and due to the
caring people who support us in this way, it is about to happen!

Zoo`s will be building a second (smaller) play room for the ferrets,
so that more groups can run at a time.  It will measure approximately
12X15 feet.  There will be a huge closet for their bedding, & an enclosed
storage area for cases of baby food, A/D, & distilled water.  Also,there
will be a totally enclosed laundry area, with washer & dryer for their
hammies, blankies, towels, & scrub rags.  There will be a sink in this
room too, for impromptu baths, soaking stained bedding, and washing
litter pans!

Each memorial donation will bring us a step closer to giving them their
new play room.There was one made last month to honor Sondra Braid, and
today one was made to remember David Garza.In some small way, these
people will live on.  It was a wonderful thing to do.  We can now begin
to purchase building materials.  The fuzzies will be thrilled!--and it
will last a lot longer than flowers!!!!

Love,
Zoo

www.zoosferretsanctuary.com=20