Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:13:49 -0400
From:
K Hindall <[log in to unmask]>
Hi, all!

Yes, me again, on how to donate to the Milo-needs-four-legs cause!

First, the best news: the surgery will cost much less than anticipated:
they think they can get the little guy out the door for about $600, so
we're only looking for an additional $400 or so (I've already paid $200).
A surplus, if any, would go to treating other sick ferrets.  He will be
undergoing surgery this afternoon.

Although you can certainly send a check (I can give details), given
the time element, the best way is to send money via PayPal to
[log in to unmask]  This is the address for the woman I hope will
soon be Milo's foster mom.  Put "Milo" in the subject line, so that
Brenda knows that's what it's for.

Thanks to all who have a few bucks for this cute furry guy!

[Moderator's note: That should be [log in to unmask] (note the
"R" in earthlink!)  BIG]