Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 12:11:43 EST
From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
I am sorry everyone, with the upcoming show on March 12, 2005 it occured
to me that I did not attach directions to my post.

Directions to the Fort Washington, PA Show:
If taking the PA Turnpike, get off at the Fort Washington - Route 309
Exit (or Exit # 326).  Once going through the tollbooth, merge to the
left onto Pennsylvania Ave (right after the 309 South Exit).  Stay in the
right lane of Pennsylvania Ave as you will be turning Right at the First
Light (comes up very quickly) onto Commerce Drive.  Following Commerce
(very winding road) around to the next light and make a right onto
Virginia Drive.  The expo center is about 1/2 mile down on your left hand
side (right before the light).  Virginia Drive is also winding, when the
road veers, stay to the left (there is a road that connects to Virginia
to the right, don't take this road, it will put you in the middle of a
truck loading station).

The vendors/rescues attached to our show specifically are:
Fuzzy Loving Ferrets, Island Ferrets, J & D's Photography, Fuzzies N
Snuggles, LOS NJ, LOS National, Amber & Sammy Kafah

Vendors specifically in the Expo Center that have been at the expo in
the past and that I know of that deal with ferrets specifically are:
Martin's Cages, Modern Ferret Magazine, Ferret Magazine, Ferret Store,
Warm N Fuzzy.

The expo center is always adding in new vendors and there are of course
vendors for any type of pet you could ever imagine.  It is a great place
to go with the family, watch the ferret show and then shop til you drop.

Also, those who registered their ferrets into the show, do not pay an
entry fee into the Expo Center all weekend.  But the expo center charges
a $10 admission fee for those not showing or spectators to enter the
expo.  There is no charge to get into our show while inside the expo
center.  The show runs three days, 4p-9p on Friday, March 11th, 10am -
8pm on Saturday, March 12th (full show day) and 10am - 5pm on Sunday,
March 13th.

I hope this information helps.  I have gotten several requests for
information and this seems to be most of the questions but if there
are any additional questions, feel free to contact me via email.

Thanks,
Dawn Smith
Legion of Superferrets