Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 11:41:59 +0000
From:
Hi All,

The best ferret vet I've found in the UK is Karen-Ann in Crawley, Sussex.
Her no is 01293 549687.  Another excellent vet is Sally in Halifax,
Yorkshire on 01422 365306.

My eldest fert Eric was recently diagnosed with lymphoma and has fluid
on his heart.  He's always been a large fert, I'm his third home as he
was rescued from a lab when he was a kit and then given to me when his
rescuer moved.  I tried him on 1mg Prednisalone a day but it didn't make
any difference.  He sleeps most of the time and is making more mewing
noises (I think it's discomfort) on the rare occasions that he's awake.
Is there anything more I can do for him apart from keeping him warm and
giving him extra cuddles?  He seems happy enough though I've been warned
he doesn't have much time left down here.

Love and dooks to all,
Susan