Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 02:33:29 -0500
From:
Hello my friends.  It's with a sad heart that i share with you the loss
of Jake, a long term shelter resident.  He lived in foster with uncle
Mark and auntie Sandy.  His best friend was Frodo and he had a great
life with his foster parents for almost 2 years.  Jake died of Adrenal
disease.  his heart too weak for surgery, the adrenal gland invaded his
vena cava and liver, it mineralized and was probably a carcinoma.

Jake is up here with me and Leezil and they both have messages to share.
Jake wants me to tell his foster mommie and daddy that he loves them and
is truly thankful for all the love they showed him.  he wants them to
know they made the right decision in letting him go.  Even though he
knows how hard it was for them to let him go, he says he is happy now
and has no more pain.  he says he will watch over them always.

GEEZ....Leezil is a pushy chick for a kid who was super shy!  She's
pushin me off the puter so she can type on her own.....

hey ya ferret friends!  this is Leezil the weasel coming at ya from the
Bridge.  i was the little shy Paris girl who crossed the bridge last
week.  i'm not shy any more and i'm so very happy here with da Bug.
Harley has been a sugar pie to me.  i've turned into a bit of a flirt (i
have my eye on da Bug!).

i need to let you all know that you are special to me.  ALL the Ferret
Aid volunteers who cuddled me and tried to reassure me when i was scared,
who dragged my fluffy butt outta the cage when i was to shy to play and
who saved me from that awful place where i was born, i love you.

To all the people who sent bedding, money or supplies, i cherish you in
my heart and will forever.

Please do not cry for me, i did not die in vain.  i died finally knowing
love, warmth, a full belly and the gentle, loving touch of a hooman.  i
died happy.  Because of ALL of you, i died SAFE.  And although many of
you cry for my early, premature departure, with thanks to auntie Bonnie
(who wrote a beautiful tribute to us all www.ferretaid.org ) and all of
you, i will not be forgotten.  i am now a ferret angel and although it's
a BIG job, i now watch over each and every one of you.  AND when it's
your turn to cross the Bridge, i will meet each one of you there to show
you just how much your caring meant to me while i was alive....i love u
all..........BACK to da Bug

Thanks Leezil, i feel the same about these kewl ferret people.

Elvis will go in for the 1st of his 3 surgeries on Wednesday.  please
keep him in your hearts.

Chip and Snow's adoption didn't work out.  the family changed their
minds....something i don't quite understand, they are AWESOME kids!

Sugar isn't doing too well after her spay/tumor removal.  please keep
her in your thoughts.  Fleur still hasn't quite bounced back either and
needs your thoughts too.  Blossom, even with huge, gaping sores has
totally made a change and is dancing up a storm!

Dr. Karen is coming by the shelter on Tuesday to give the crew their
second distemper vaccination and on Sunday, the shelter prepares to
move AGAIN into a larger space to accommodate the kids better.  Wish
the shelter luck and hug you kids for me!

Love always,
Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society "For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>