Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:01:25 -0800
From:
christa brock <[log in to unmask]>
I just wanted to wish all of you and all the fuzzies a wonderful
Christmas, Kwaanza, Hannuka, etc and the best the coming year can bring.
You all on this list are so giving and kind, offering everything and
seldom asking for anything other than advice and support.  I'm happy I
decided to have ferrets as companions, wow, ten years ago!  And doubly
proud to have found this list and all of you!  Thank you.

Christa
Sno, Pooh, Lexus, Maggie, Anna-Belle, Princess, and Scarlett
Missing Holly, Michael, Lucy, and Rocky

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave
safely in a well preserved body, but rather
to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting
"... holy s**t... what a ride!"