Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 12:15:55 EST
From:
Kay and Mike Amrine <[log in to unmask]>
I have had the pleasure of talking with Chere McCoy of Ferret Friends
of Indian River County and I recently purchased jewelry from the store
she runs for the shelter.  The jewelry and items that she offers on her
site are absolutely beautiful and well worth every penny.  I've ordered
jewelry from her for christmas presents and she shipped them immediately
so I would have them in time and have already received it.  Chere is
still trying to recover from the damages done by the hurricanes and still
needs our help.  You can help by visiting her store and shopping.  All
money goes to feeding & caring for the ferrets plus vet services and the
rebuilding of the shelter.  Visit her store at http://332.scifstore.com

Merry Christmas!

Kay