Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 10:09:45 -0600
From:
Angela Huser <[log in to unmask]>
Hi there!

I just wanted to say that my hubby and I are Santa's for Dillon, Jack,
Maggie, Kilroy, and Three Legs at Ferret City Shelter in Washington.  The
Christmas package has been shipped off today and should arrive soon to
the needy lil' kids!  There are 2 Christmas stockings filled with a bunch
of goodies for all of them!  We also included other items too!  We love
them all and wish that we weren't so far away so that we could take them
into our home and hearts to live out the rest of their darling little
lives!

Love to all the fuzzies out there in the world!  All are in our thoughts
at this time of year and always.

Angela, Leo and our gangster mob of 11-Rugsy, Ralphie, Radar, Alex,
Autumn, Pepper, Peekers, Maverick, Milo, Wendyll, and Dagwood