Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 19:32:19 -0800
From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Hello all!

So here we go....the countdown to the big day!  And I can't think of
anyone better to cash in that penny jar for than a fert in need!

So far the ADV tree has 22 kids needing Santa's.  Check out these little
pieces of sunshine at: http://www.mkaresq.com/ADV/advgt.htm

The non-ADV tree has...GET THIS....146 kids needing Santa's!!  And
they're not asking for much, so how about that penny jar that belongs to
your hubby or wife?  (hey, you just used YOURS for the ADV kids!) Check
out these little bundles of joy at:
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page1.html

I know we can do this folks.  We've banded together for many other causes
- so this is most surely a piece of cake for us.

I'll keep everyone updated daily on the numbers and how great we're
doing!

THANKS TO ALL!

[OR]