From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 23:56:04 -0800
The link was bad on the last mention of this on the FML so reposting -
http://www.ferretocious.com/littlestar.html

After recently losing my eldest ferret Freddy I wrote a song called
"Little Star" about him and how his love will always "shine down on me".
The song is now available as a CD single and ALL profits are benefiting
the Little Dudes Ferret Ranch shelter in North Bend, WA.  Since I
performed on the CD and utilized friends of mine to record and design the
CD, my only cost has been the $1.99 per CD that it costs to have them
printed up.  And with the sales we've already made, the first batch of
100 is paid for - which means 100% of each $10 CD goes right to Little
Dudes!

Since it's nearing Christmas I've just added the option to have your CD
gift wrapped for an additional $2.00 donation.  I'll wrap and enclose a
gift tag to whomever you choose and send it right to them - just specify
their address in your payment or email me the info if you purchase
multiple CD's.  Priority Shipping is getting my deliveries within two
days to anywhere in the States so order before the 22nd and you'll have
for Christmas!

Thanks and Merry Christmas, everyone!

Peace on Earth and Good Will Towards Ferrets :)

- Laura Holland