From:
Troy Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:08:58 -0600
Hear Ye, Hear Ye!  There are more little ones on the giving tree needing
Santas!  The group that Randy rescued can still use Santas, she only
listed 3 but there are 29 in the rescue group so plenty to choose from
there and the most recent additions are all at one shelter!  We are so
close to having Santa's for all on the tree!!!  We can do it!!!  We can
do it!!!  We can do it!!!

Come on everybody, even if you can't be a santa maybe you can send a
little something to one of the shelters listing little ones!  Let's make
this the best christmas so far for these precious tiny fur beings!!!!

P.S. while shopping for tree ferrets I picked up some extra 'gifts' for
my group.  I've already promised that they'll get all the baby food
recipe they want on Christmas day (oh boy, will I pay for that on litter
box duty) cause I know that's what they want the most for Christmas, but
I just couldn't resist the cute little dog house plush bed at Walmart and
the dog bumper beds, and the warm dog bed mats, and and and....

Happy Holidays to all! tle
Troy Lynn Eckart, F.B.S.
Ferret Family Services
http://www.ferretfamilyservices.org