From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 19:41:19 -0800
Sandee, we had to help our poor little Sammy to the bridge last Saturday.
He was only 3 yrs.  old but was so ill with soooooooo many things that he
just wasn't getting any better and it broke our hearts.  He had just lost
his sissy,Miss Shelby the Monday before.  Please find him and tell him
how much we didn't want to see him suffer or be in pain and that we miss
him terribly.  Make sure that he finds Shelby and that the rest of my
babies, Jigs,Luna, Nacho, and Slim see that Sammy and Shelby are ok.

Sammy has a huge taste for human ankles but means no harm.  His all time
favorite thing to do was to sneak under the covers and bite his daddy's
legs.  He is a very pretty light sable with a little hair missing here
and there.  He was dropped as a baby in the pet store and had his leg
broken so it's a little crooked.  That's how he came to be with us.  Tell
him I hope his leg now works like before and that he's able to run and
jump and dance like never before.

Angie George