From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 11:15:47 -0800
Sandee, yesterday we had to help our Sammy, across the bridge.  He's a
pretty light sable although he was missing a lot of hair.  He should be
with his sissie, Miss Shelby, who just crossed Monday.  Also should be
with the rest of his group, Jigs, Slim, Nacho, and Luna.  Please tell him
that it broke his momma's heart but she didn't want to see him suffer
anymore.  I hope he's able to run and play once again and is no longer
hurting.  I hope he's rolling plastic balls and easter eggs all over and
searching for human ankles.  Please check on Jigs, Slim, Luna, Nacho, and
Miss Shelby for me also and tell them how very much I miss them and how
it' s just not Christmas here anymore now that they're gone.  Tell them I
have their pictures plastered all over the walls and on the mantle so
that we can always remember them even though they are truly in our
hearts.  Tell them Ozzie and Cujo miss them desperately.  Tell them to
wait for momma.

Angie George