From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 10:28:22 EST
Concerning Christmas E-bay Gifts going out that were won to help support
Alicia of Ferretwise and her many sick shelter ferrets:

This is so much fun.  Three women trying to keep it right ... E-mailing
back and forth...Where is this..?  Did you mean that?  How many women
does it take to mail out wonderful ferrety things to the kind people who
have donated so much?

Sending out all the Christmas gifts the special ferret people bid for on
E-bay to help a ferret shelter with almost ALL older and ill ferrets to
pay for is such an honor.  Santa said everyone on the list has been VERY
good.  So look for an extra surprize in your box.  :-)

Alicia of Ferret Wise, and Kat, and I THANK YOU from the bottom of our
hearts for the terrific response to help the shelter.

Sometimes we might assume a big shelter with things for sale on E-bay and
volunteers is doing really well financially and in no need of support.
You never know what is happening, though.  Multiply one of your sick
ferrets on heart meds, Melatonin implants, Lupron injections, surgeries,
duck soups, shots,and more by a number beyond 15....And realize that
probably none of these guys is ever going to get adopted out...if I
understand all of this correctly.

Who has that kind of money?
Really? Are ya single??   "-)

Thank you all SOO much for your love of ferrets.  I hope people will
continue to support this important shelter throughout the years.

Kinda Important detail

I added a few gifts to each box.  Please look for them in the wrappiings?

Tiny Tim said ..when money was donated to save his life in The Christmas
Carol....

God Bless Them, Every One. That is exactly how I feel about all of you.