From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 10:25:21 EST
Help?

Randy Melanie Belair, President of The Ferret Aid Society, is our
neighbor and rescuer of numerous ferrets.  It is time for Christmas
Presents for friends and family.  And it is also apparently a crisis
time for a number of ferrets about to come into a shelter.

20 to 30 ferrets are going to need lots of Santas help, socialization,
tests, surgeries, and shots with this recent rescue.  Not a good time
for this is it?  But then, when is it a good time for a crisis?

Hold onto that shopping trip for your son or daughter?

I am offering an amazing ferret castle, ferret dragon, and ferret knight
with extra glimmering weapons to go with this beautiful castle.

Kat is leaving soon, and cannot be there for any more E-bays.  But if
anyone can take the pictures I can take today of the castle and knight
and dragon ferret...and put them on E-bay to help raise money?  All of
the money for these will go to this shelter.

The castle scene took weeks to make.  It is a glimmering silver with
"jewels" blazing on it.  It is open on the top and the back, so you or
your children can put the characters in the castle and pose them in front
of the moat, on the rocks, bringing up the drawbridge, or in the supply
room, or bedroom.

I will get pics today...

I just left a message for Randi.  If this is O.K.  with Randi..we can do
this.  If not...my apologies for writing this.  Time really is of the
essence here to get this on E-bay, and home in time for Christmas.

This is the biggest piece I have made.  It has been a major conversation
piece at my office, and has been proudly sitting in the entryway on my
hand made table until just recently, when I gave the table to my brother,
who has had his eye on it for a few years now...

But we would need to get this on e-bay this week. I do not know how to do
that.

The castle is felted on the bottom, has a base of thick wood,is hand
painted...with clear sealer.  It is 16 inches by 14 inches wide, and
9 inches tall

The ferret dragon is 3 headed.  The ferret lord has flying cape, gleaming
sword, and is ready for battle.