From:
Patrick Hallahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 09:06:55 EST
To know or not to know

I have found out after my original male, Baby, was opened up that he had
tumors on both adrenals and that the right had intruded on the vena cave
and my vet said that he would not make it off the table if she proceeded
and the best thing was so sew him up, let him come home and live for how
ever long he has left here with me.

I think I would rather not know about when he will cross over the bridge
as it is causing me grief and will continue to do so until some time
after he leaves.

So now I treat them all like this is their last day and hope you all
do to.

Patrick and the Magnificent Seven