From:
TinyPrints <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 21:41:00 -0500
We are almost done paying off our medical bills.  About $400 more and we
will have our Christmas wish come true!  Thank you everyone for your
great support!

We just listed new treats on ebay for ferrets.  They are 8 in 1 ferret
treats in 4 different formulas: Multivitamin, Skin and Coat, Hairball and
Tartar Control.  We also listed the 8 in 1 Deodorizing wipes for ferrets.
Now is a great time to get some things for your ferret's stockings!

Also new in our store: Christmas Gift Tags for your presents.  These can
be customized with your ferret's photos.  Christmas Address Labels for
your cards.  We also do everyday address labels, magnets and birthday
gift tags with your ferret's photo or a stock photo.  Thanks everyone for
looking!  LINK: http://www.stores.ebay.com/tinyprintsferretrescuestore

And thank you again for helping us pay off a HUGE medical bill we were
saddled with this year.  We went from over $1200.00 to $400 just by our
Ebay Sales!  Everyone who purchased from us......Thank you from the
bottom of our hearts.  Your generosity helps me to continue to do what I
love.......Rescue and help unwanted ferrets!

Marguerite and the Rauenzahn Family!
All Our Rescue Ferrets (Past and Present)

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
To Give To Our Kids this Christmas-The Giving Tree
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page4.html
Our Petfinder Page
www.petfinder.org/shelters/PA369.html
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Ebay and Half.com Stores
http://www.stores.ebay.com/tinyprintsferretrescuestore
http://half.ebay.com/shops/shops.jsp?seller_id=1093064