Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 21:10:12 -0500
It is with an extremely heavy heart that I need to let everyone know
that the decision was made to let Sandy go to the Bridge.  He just was
not getting any better and we didn't want him to suffer any longer.

Sandy was between 7 and 8 years old.  He was the sweetest ferret I have
ever ever had the pleasure of sharing my life with.  He was just a bundle
of love and kisses.

We want to thank Linda at Dook-n-Dance for all her loving help and
support thru this terribly hard time.

We also want to thank everyone for the heartfelt prayers and good
thoughts that were sent for Sandy.  They are more appreciated than words
can describe.

Goodbye to my sweet little furkid.  Mommy and Daddy love and miss you so
very much.

Thanks again Everyone.
hugs,
Pat