From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 16:53:52 -0700
Me mommy gonna help me type this cause I want it to sound really really
good.

There are now 148 kids on the Ferret Giving Tree.  I tolded mommy that I
wanted to be Santa to all of them.  She said me can't.  She already santa
to one and that she can't afford to be santa to everyone.  She tolded me
I could post to everyone though and ask you all for help.  Kids were
added that is why it's at 148 and not 115.  There are a lot of needy kids
out there this year..  Won't you please be a santa to one of them.  to
some, it may be their last Christmas

http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page1.html

PLUS..  You know SOS.  Support Our Shelters.  yeah well they have this
COOL raffle still going on that they need people to buy tickets for.  The
money raised goes to help the ADV Shelters.  ALL of the money raised
(minus shipping costs) goez to the ADV Shelters.  They got some wonderful
kids at them shelters that need so much medical care and love..  It just
sad.  An SOS putz on this raffle at Christmas to help.  well actually,
you all da ones that help cause you buy tickets.  well most times you do.
but this time not many tickets sold.

This Raffle ends FRIDAY!  But PAYPAL PAYMENTS END WEDNESDAY!

http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

Lastly.  me wants to thank you for always being there for me when me
posts.  You all are wonderful and without you me wouldn't be able to
talk..  So thank you.  and please please, please be a santa and also
buy some raffle tickets????

Hugz & Luvs,
Princess Pepper
(oh. me thinks you can cross post this ta other groups)