From:
Kelly Prescott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 03:05:20 +0000
I have a six month old male sable and just the past few days he has
developed a really bad habit and i was wondering if I could get some
imput into it.  He started licking my arm like crazy and then he begins
biting the spot so at first I don't even realize he is biting me but then
it hurts.  He has never bitten before and does not bite my fingers when
placed in his face, it is only when he goes into a licking fury on my
arm.  He has been biting his toys a little more and anything on my desk
that he can get his hands on.  I was just wondering if maybe there is
some devleopmental or age thing going on or if its something else.  Any
help would be must appreciated...thank you

Kelly