Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 13:40:57 -0400
I just wanted to clarify one thing about Chere McCoy's post, in case you
were wondering why someone who owns three airplanes would need your help:

Chere and her family run a flight school in Florida, and these are the
small planes which they use to make their living, and to support the
shelter.  They are not wealthy people, and are very much in need of your
help.  You can give to SOS to help them, but you can also send money to
CHere's Paypal address directly ..  which will be the QUICKEST way of
getting help to the shelter.  Anne Ryan has also been kind enough to stay
in contact with Chere and give updates on her shelter's conditions and
needs to me and SOS.

I've known Chere for years and she has been on the FML for many years,
and I can't think of a more worthy shelter.  Chere is also not the type
to ask for help lightly; the fact that she is asking now means that she
REALLY needs your help!  :-<

- Ela

    (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
    ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483