Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 14:54:00 -0600
From:
Troy Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
I just counted 33 little fuzzy elves left on the tree waiting for
santas!!  Wow they are going fast!  Quick click to the site and choose
your little one to be santa too!!!

http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page12.html

And only 2 little fuzzy elves on the ADV tree waiting for santas!
http://www.mkaresq.com/ADV/advgt.htm

Come on people, we can do this!!!  If only 10% of the FML subscribers
picked from the trees we'd have them covered.  I say 10% because quite
a few subscribers have already picked multiples.

We need 35 for more Santas to make sure all the fuzzies on the trees
have their christmas wishes come true!

There are a lot of wishes in life that we can't do anything about but WE
CAN make the giving tree fuzzies wishes come true!

Let's do it!

Happy Holidays to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart
www.ferretfamilyservices.org