Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 08:38:39 EDT
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter is moving on May 1 or there abouts.We
will remain in the same town,(suburb of Dothan,Al)

We are buying a 3br,2 bath place with a big front porch & a screened in
back porch.Lots more room for the fuzzbutts to have more corners to poop
in.  The dining room has hardwood floors & will make a great play room
for them with it's french doors.

Things have been bad the first part of the year,2 wrecks in 2 days,lost a
few ferts,lost my washer,vacum,stove & now the fridge.BUT God has smiled
on us & we are able to purchase this much bigger place at a really nice
price.

Since I work 6 days a week,moving will be a slow process.A load at a
time until I take a whole weekend off & move all the ferrets.

For all of you that have lost babies,I can feel the pain & send
condolences.For all the sick babies,many prayers for healing.

For Ela,who has been there for the ferret community,my heart goes out
to her ,She has lost so very much.

God Bless
Sandi
http://fuzzyslave.tripod.com