From:
"~*Jules*~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 23:00:08 -0500
Aloha all!  It's been a while, life is really hectic so I'm sorry to say
that I haven't had time to write a christmas story.  My appologies, but
I'll write another one soon!  Anyway, just thought I'd share a little
fun!  but first..  my question..

I need some Ideas for fundraisers .. crafts to sell .. or something...
something easy and that doesn't take a whole lot of time.  and it doesn't
have to be ferret related..  With switching jobs and christmas + busting
my whole entire ferret budget of $300 on well visits (I think he was very
over priced)... money's a lil tight and i need to pay for an adrenal test
soon.  So I'm just looking for a few ideas.... Oh and i'm also getting
sucked into ferret math... the beautiful boy who was abandoned or lost
at turkey hill is still at pickering..  and if i can only convince my
parents... *sigh*..  lol so yea..  Anyway..  onto the fun stuff!!

FERRET SIGHTING on TV!  Whoo....
Show: Wife Swap
Network: ABC
Episode: Pitts/Policchio
The Pitts had over 25 pets, including an albino Ferret, groundhog, and
wallaby!  The ferret didn't get many shots.. only a few brief shots of
it eating, dancing, and playing with the cat.  There was also a shot of
ferrets at a pet store (it looked like petco).  Now, I won't give any
spoilers incase you like the show, but yea.  I just thought I'd report
the sighting

Also... You know..  some people say that ferrets smell like fritos..
well I can tell you that they sure don't taste like fritos!  No, I didn't
eat my ferrets..  but I did have them in my mouth.... Why?  you ask...
Well, it alllllll started at the Philly Pherret Phest... there was a game
where you put socks on your ferret (easier said than done).. and well one
"Veteran" of the game would scruff her ferret with her mouth..  okay..
neat trick I thought... so I grabbed romeo by his harness in my mouth..
I had two hands free now, but needless to say I didn't win..  ANYWAY..
so last night, I was clipping my ferts nails and they wouldn't hold
still..  and I'd left the ferretvite in my room... sooo I thought hey..
lets try the scruff the ferrets in the mouth trick... Well anyway..  I
got Julliet done.. and it wasn't so bad..  so I got Romeo..  and okay..
when I was done with him.. let me tell you..  yuck!  two ferrets right
in a row.. do not taste good... As I spit in the sink and pulled stray
peices of hair off of my tongue I was glad that it was time for bed...
I proceeded to brush my teeth well and rinse with listerine for an extra
15 seconds... LOL... next time I'll remember to give the ferrets a BATH
before I use that trick!... I can still hear their giggling.

Well Have a Great Eve of Christmas Eve Day!
- Jules
+ The Giggle Weasels
romeo: *rolls around laughing with halo carlessly tossed aside*
julliet: hehe.. well what'd you think we'd taste like?