From:
scott sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:01:47 -0000
I just heard from my vet that at a recent symposium, it was mentioned
that on ferrets over 1 year of age it may be appropriate thinking now
to give an annual shot of Lupron with the thinking that it would avoid
the early onset of Adrenal problems so commonly seen in our populations
here in the states.  Can anyone out there refer me to this info or the
presenter, as the symposium was not attended by my vet.  Perhaps this
question is best answered by Dr. Williams if he is in a position to
cross answer from the Ferret Health List?

Thanks from putorius and the 8 maniacs