From:
Clifford and Patty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:42:28 -0600
Hi Ferret Lovers,

I wanted to let everyone know I am running an auction on Ebay to benefit
the 29 ferrets that were rescued in Paris Ontario.  'All' of the proceeds
will go to 'The Ferret Aid Society', ran by Randy Belair.  I am
auctioning 1 pair of 'Diamond Pierced Earrings', they are 1 carat total
weight, and are 'beautiful'!  We all know the financial strain that comes
with rescues, and this is just one small way we can all help ease the
burden a little...Thanks in advance!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4951772345

Warm fuzzies,

Patty & Clifford, Callie, Hershey, Sheva, Millie, Molly, Miranda and
ZoE