From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 20:05:05 -0800
HO-LEE-COW peoples!!  Some of you must've had a real blast over the last
24 hours!  I can't think of a better joy out there than to give a special
fert a most excellent Christmas.  Last night's count for the non-ADV tree
was at 91.  Tonight's most impressive count is........62!!  That's right,
we're getting there!!  By the way, can shelter's PLEASE contact either
Kristine or Peggy when their kid has a santa.  I've spoken with several
people today who indicated they've picked a kid earlier this week and
there's still no stocking up!  On the other hand, if you've picked a kid,
and 2 days have passed with no stocking up, you too can contact Kristine
or Peggy to let them know.  They will in turn confirm with the shelter
that the little one is taken care of.  We've still got too many without,
so let's focus on them and have the stockings up ASAP for the lucky ones!

Page 6 - Bach and Buckoo (same shelter).  Both love any kind of toys and
everything to sleep in.
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/bach32.html

Page 7 - Shy Baby.  A cube, tunnel or tent will tickle this little
girl's heart.
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/shy33.html

Page 8 - Bandit.  This little guy loves to play in tunnels (Home Depot
has some really good dryer tubes at decent prices!), and take fabric
balls and toss them between his feet.  awwww......
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/bandit20.html

Page 10 - Bandit.  Hmmm...popular name.....Anyhow, this 6+ little guy is
shy and loves anything snuggly.  I think he's hoping for a sleepsack.
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/bandit13.html

Page 11 - Zeke.  This poor little guy was surrendered to the shelter
because he's blind!  (why, I otta....!) He would be appreciative of
anything he receives, and loves snuggly things.  Sound like another
kid easy to please.
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/zeke9.html

Page 12 - Sadie Mae.  She's a tiny little girl with adrenal and is
pretty much completely bald.  She would love some thick bedding for
Christmas.  Wow, that's it?!?
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/sadie50.html

Page 13 - Polly.  5+ year old girl that just underwent adrenal AND
insulinoma surgery 3 weeks ago.  Geeze, talk about needing a break!
Polly would love a snuggly bed and/or hammey.  She also loves ferretone,
ferretvite and Bandits treats.  So there you go folks, she's making it
REAL easy on you by giving us such a selection of stuff to pick from.
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/polly54.html

Until tomorrow.....

[OR]