From:
Little Dudes Ferret Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 22:16:14 -0800
I know a lot of people may not agree politically about the war but do
care about the men and women who are fighting there.  If someone wants
to send mail, or treats for Christmas they can go to www.anysoldier.com.
I don't have anyone there but someone I know from another rescue group I
belong to says it is unbearable sometimes for these kids.  She sends her
son flea collars for his boots to keep the fleas off.  They don't often
have enough food.  She also sends him items from the camping dept at Fred
Meyers like cloth that when wet with water expands so he can wash off.
They also need sunscreen and bug repellant.  She sends Crystal Light,
baby wipes, Kotex (they wear them inside the band of their helmets to
catch the sweat and dirt), and cereal bars.  Some of those kids don't get
any mail either.  Just a suggestion.  Sory if this isn't appropriate but
with Christmas coming on...well you know.

Terri
Little Dudes Ferret Ranch