From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 19:27:09 -0800
Ok, I goofed yesterday.  I forgot that by the time everyone read the FML
it would be the next day.  So, REALLY there's 21 days by the time you
read this.  (anyone else confused?!?) Anyway....

The non-ADV tree was at 146 yesterday still needing Santa's.  Today's
total is.....(drum roll please)....126!!  WOW!!  Way to go peoples!  Now
if we can keep this up for the next week, they'd all be spoken for!  And
how about this....many of us are coffee or tea fanatics...gotta grab one
from our favorite coffee shop on the way to work, right?  Well how about
spending $2 on one of those travel mugs (don't need anything fancy - I'm
talkin' short term here) and make an extra cup before you leave home to
take with you on the ride in for the next 2 weeks.  And let's say we
spend $2 a day on coffee (oh come on - like you never do!!).  Well, if
you put that $2 to the side for 2 weeks you've got $20!!  So instead of
budgeting for coffee over the next 2 weeks, the cash can go to "just one
more kid"....So how about it??  It's not forever, just 2 weeks!  There
are a number of kids on the tree who haven't made been able to hold on
for the big day and are now at the bridge.  So can we make a kid's
potential last Christmas - his or her best?

Take a peek everyone!!

The ADV tree still has 22 kids.
http://www.mkaresq.com/ADV/advgt.htm

The non-ADV kids (126 left) are at: