From:
"Helen M. Wojciechowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 19:42:05 EDT
Hi Everyone,

I am going to be taking care of the ferret magazine table at the show on
the 25th in Clearfield, Pa.  I will be selling ferret magazines for my
shelter as a fund raiser so anyone that wants one and orders it from me
the deal is buy one year and get one year free or if you want to renew
the same thing goes buy the first year and get the second free it will
just get added on to your subscription.  The only thing is you must pay
up front for your order.  I have to turn in every thing right after the
show on Monday.  You can pay by credit card, cash, check or money order.
My box should arrive soon so I can start to take orders even before the
show and at the show.  You will only get the buy one get one free from
me.  I am going to re order mine and with every subscription I sell my
shelter will make a nice profit.  So please think about it OK.  It is a
good ferret magazine and it will also help my shelter.  We are desperate
for money right now.  I have lots of outstanding bills that need paid.

We are also going to be selling Christmas hard tack candy you know the
old fashion Karo kind with spice or fruit flavors.  I will also be taking
orders for it not sure of the price per lb yet but will let you know
soon.  I will be making it in Nov.  and I will either deliver it or mail
it depending on how far away you all are :-).  If you order and I mail it
the cost per lb plus shiping will be what you will pay.

Please think about this as we can sure use the money right now.  Our
shelter account is broke.  More details will follow soon.

God Bless All
Hugs, Love and Prayers
Helen