Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 01:37:04 -0500
From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
As we all know, one reason for carbs in kibble is that they serve the
function of allowing the pieces to be formed.

Here is an intriguing approach to "have your carbs but not digest them,
too":
http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20041218/food.asp

I wonder if more palatable (for ferrets) variations upon this theme might
eventually allow kibble makers to work up FUNCTIONALLY higher carb foods
(i.e.: upon digestion though not in content) while not having to shell
out money for the new machinery which can make changes financially
prohibitive?