Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:12:46 -0500
From:
Lisa Vible <[log in to unmask]>
I used to give all my boys the 8 in 1 chicken bites(2 per day) until they
changed the formula.  Now only 2 of mine will eat the 8 in 1 and its the
banana raisin they like.  My other 3 plus the other 2 love and eat the
chicken bandits and F&M (or F&L Im sorry I cant remember which one it is)
chicken and cheese bites.  I only give 2 per day at the most and if the
boys cant remember to ask for their treats then I dont give them (hummm
but they dont really forget too often unless we are playing and playing
and playing!  LOL).  Mine really enjoy their treats and when they hear my
little case (where I keep the treats and ferretone) open they all come
running and beg and sit on my legs and try to get as close to me as
possible so they can jockey for the best place in line!!!  It is a joy to
give them 1 or 2 treats and watch how they close their eyes in joy when
they chew the treats!  Hope this helps.

Lisa