Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 07:22:33 -0500
From:
Mark Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Does anyone have opinions on the litter maid litter box for use on
ferrets?  I am tempted to get it I know it will not be as effective for
use with ferrets as it is for cats <no clumping litter, etc.> but my
concerns are more that they will hear it, and go down to investigate it
and possible get hurt from it.  Does anyone have any opinions on this?
or know anyone who has used it with ferrets?