Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 14:27:54 +0000
From:
Cris Page <[log in to unmask]>
In the week that marks the first anniversary of the loss of Bubbles,
(first ferret par excellence and leader of the furkidz) and with very
mixed emotions, I (& Rhoobarb & unkie Lee) announce the arrival of...
"mr".... well he came with the name George, but somehow he just isn't a
George... hes too "chunky"..  he is possessed of a crazy colour scheme,
a kind of cinnamon/white head with a sort of sable body, and a tail that
is short but so increadibly bushy... no... fuzzy... oh ..... his coat is
the thickest I have seen, maybe due to his outdoor life, but then the
girls were all outdoor residents and they didnt have coats anywhere near
as thick as his.

Hes around 7 months, at the moment he whole... but that WILL change soon,
Hes a lively curious funloving bundle of ultra fuzzieness (now adjusting
to living indoors for the first time in his short life.) Hes really keen
on the idea of a fuzzy playmate having been a lone ferret in his last
home.

Rhoobarb isnt too sure about this, maybe in part because hes Huuuuuuge!
compared to her, and I think that it being a year since our last huge guy
left us so suddenly, she has become being used to the biggest fuzzy (and
sadly of late the only fuzzy) around here, but the thaw is in, although
they are still sleeping seperately, we did have an evening of play
together last night, I hope that in time....

The naming is close, it has to be something we are all comfy with, and
its 99% certain that he will become "Chunk" as thats what he is... a huge
chunk of fuzzy gorgeousnessnessness (extended because of his size)

We have some work to do on litterbox stuff, but in just 24 hours he
worked out how to work the water bottle, Which was just as well as he
was dumping his water dish several times a day, he seemed to think is
was funny judging by the wardance that followed the tipping.... and then
he would dash out of the cage and onto the maze of tubing under the
bed...... hopefully soon he will follow Rhoobarb inside the tubes, she
loves a game of chase through them.

I have recently had a windoze crash here so all mail addresses have
been lost, I hope the friends I have through the FML will not mind my
announcing the news this way rather than by personal mail...

Our thoughts and bst wishes to those with sick, lost or angelled fuzzie
heart stealers

Cris & (& unkie Lee - reserve hooman)
 & the kidz -
Rhoobarb (biteyweezil) and the new guy... "Chunk" (Chunkyweezil)

Remembering those who stole pieces of my heart
Custard (Cussieangelweezil) my gentle little joker and daddies
snuggleferret
Bubbles, (Da Warweezil) first ferret par excellence and leader of the
furkidz
Skweek (Skweekyweezil) daddies litle earwashing girl and all round little
madam
Called away from this world to dance with the angels at the rainbow
bridge
mailto:[log in to unmask]