Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:46:01 -0700
Since knowledgeable ferret vets are difficult to find and can often be
hours away, I wanted to pass along that there is a great one here in
Franklin, NC.  His name is Roy Lenzo of Lenzo Animal Hospital - He's the
kind of vet you can call in the middle of the night at home.  His phone
number is 828-369-2635.  Did I mention he has had ferrets for years and
years?

Franklin is located 20 min.  from Georgia and one hour from both SC and
TN.  The largest cities within two hours drive are: Lawrenceville, GA,
Marietta, GA, Spartinburg, SC, Asheville, NC, and Chattanooga, TN.  I
hope this helps!

 From:
Lori and the Brats

P.S.: Thanks to all who wrote about Sandy's throat problems and
condolances about Pirate going over the bridge.