From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 15:29:45 -0400
I was so surprised to open a card Tuesday I received from the ADV card
swap to find a note & check for foster sponsorship.  Deb C had requested
one in observance of the "Harley Challenge".

Her generosity helps Agatha Raisin - one of the Ferret Wise hospice kids
who currently resides in the satellite facility St Gregorys House in
Manchester.  Also home to the final resting place of Pasteur (EHC
rescue), and Bear FerretWise & Rocky and more.

Agatha Raisin was one of 4 who arrived in late summer of 2004 She is
profoundly deaf -- and a Brat to be truthful.  It is not really her
( Agatha's) fault her first family denied her deafness and thus she
was not trained.  Though at almost 5 years of age there is not a lot
of training ground left- hospice Mom Judy perseveres and the bites are
turning to nips these days!

Agatha has a companion (cagemate) Crackers 5.5 years who has been lucky
enough to be sponsored previously in the fosters program.  Both have lost
their best ferret buddy recently ( Hamish) and extra TLC has been
appreciated.  Now they both can freely share a few more treats and licks
of ferretone along with the TF food which shelter Mom relays from the
shelter to hep feed them and the other hospice kids at FerretWise.

Thasnk so much Deb for brightening our day at Ferret Wise & St Gregory's
House.  I am sure Harley is proud that he has helped one more special
shelter kid.

Alicia , Agatha Raisin & hospice Mom Judy at www.ferretwise.org