From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:49:28 -0500
Dear Ferret Folks-

(I am here crouching behind the velvety green sofa in my living room
because I am afraid that Kat Patsons is gunning for me..  Sssssh!  Yeah,
it's that ferret wool union suit thing.)

(Anyway, every year we save all of the cards we get and tack them up on
a raw pine beam that edges our living room.  It always looks cool, but
this year it looked awesome, because there were so many cards.!)  (Many
people complimented us on our fine collection, in fact they looked
downright jealous.  When they looked really closely, they noticed the
ferret theme.)

(What they didn't see was the wealth of little presents for Switch and
Lily that came inside the cards...Oh, those girls are so spoiled now!
Ferret tree ornaments, glitter covered snow flakes, egg and sock toys,
FERRET PENNIES from Malta from a secret admirerer...pictures of real
live ferrets and their slave companions...every day something marvelous
came in the mail!)

(Thank you so much to everybody who participated, and thank you to Judy
Cooke for making it all possible.)

(I'm going back under the coffee table now.)

Alexandra in MA