From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 19:44:10 -0500
I just want to say a thank you to all the shelter Moms and Dads and a
word about F.A.S.

I have been in contact with Randy since...well probably 5 years I guess.
Before Toby and about the time I met the crazy Wolfy!  but Randy and I
had never met.

Through talking to her, asking assistance for abandoned ferrets in the
Niagara region, and generally bugging her on a regular basis cause we do
NOT have anything in this region, I thought she was just wonderful but
after meeting her, she is even better than that!

She has been through very painful times in her personal life in the past
couple of years but the care and dedication to ferrets come first.  You
can see it in her eyes, you can hear it in her voice, and when she picks
up a poor lil blind ferret recently rescued you see that he loves her
already.

This young woman is a marvel to me that she can keep rescuing from the
most horrendous circumstances and remain kind and gentle, that she
devotes her time to helping everyone with ferrets and asks nothing for
herself.

I learned today that her washer and dryer is broke.  She does not have a
car and the furkids bedding has to be taken to the laundro-mat....I don't
know about you but Damn, that's expensive!  AND remember these guys have
never had ANY bedding or litter ...so you know.

Ya'll (damn, I need Da Wolfy for that southern New Joisy twang)  If you
want to give me a Christmas Present...and I KNOW you do...LOL Can I have
a washer/dryer sent to Ferret Aid Society in care of Randy Belaire?
Hmmmm

Lynda
and Da Handsome Boy...btw...did you see MY picture in the ERMINE HIGH
SCHOOL Year book.....oh Marta...what a wonderful job!