From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 13:21:21 -0500
I am so proud to be a subscriber of the FML and see all the wonderful
that we collectively accomplish.  I can not believe how many little
shelter fuzzies have found a special santa to make their holiday a
little more magical.

I have to give tremendous kudos to those that make this tree a reality,
especially that I see a new page added on.  I am so happy that they are
not turning away new additions, and are allowing busy shelter moms and
dad the late opportunity to add their fuzzones to the tree.

If you're looking for a little one to help check out page 6 (four need
santas) page 7 (two need santas) page 8 (seven need santas) page 10 (nine
need santas) page 11 (four need santas) page 12 (four need santas) and of
course any new additions on page 13.

http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com

Happy Holidays to everyone and their little fuzzie loves!
Risa