Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 19:37:25 +0000
Oh, Alexandra, don't listen to the grumps.  The list gets so sad
sometimes with the bickering and the many, many fuzzie deaths.  If it
weren't for the fun bits (that may or may not be off topic a smidge) it
would be too hard to read some days.  Plus, of all the animals on the
planet, ferrets are the funniest by far.  Ferret owners have to be funny,
goofy and silly as well (otherwise the poop would just be too much!).
What better group to share the silliness with than this?!  We, of all
people, should "get" ferret humor.  That is one of the reasons I keep
reading, just to see what this group of nutcases will come up with from
day to day.

This is a community and a family.  I don't know about your family, but in
mine we share it all- the love, the joy, the worries over health, the
support in times of need, the grief when our dear ones leave us.  Most of
all we share laughter and silliness and plain old goofiness.  I firmly
believe it is what holds us together and enables us to deal with the
rest.  So keep it up, Alexandra and Wolfy and Sukie and BobC and all the
rest that bring a smile to our faces.  You may be the "crazy" aunts and
uncles that we don't talk about outside of the family, but you will
always be our favorites to hang out with! :)

Anne
(with Miesa and the boys)