From:
Erinne Stark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 20:05:45 -0400
I reported the seller who auctioned off their ferret for $10 on Ebay.
The selling/auctioning of live animals on Ebay is PROHIBITED.  I'm not a
stickler for rules, but it really upsets me that someone would auction
their pet online, especially when there are other and better avenues to
"advertise" ferrets up for adoption.  Maybe I'm over-reacting but it
really upset me to see that someone would actually do that.  I commend
the sellers for refusing to ship the fuzzy and for trying to find a
better home for their little girl but Ebay isn't the place to do that.