From:
Lynlee Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 00:49:32 -0500
Well, I called Magranes again today.  Didn't get to speak to Dr. Niemann
himself, but the lady I spoke to was SO NICE and helpful!  She said that
as long as I sent them any kind of regular payment that my account would
not go to collections.  She said technically, I didn't even have to
committ to a specific monthly amount, just send in payments on a regular
basis.  She said I don't even have to have the balance paid off before I
bring the fuzzies in for their vacs...so.....

we have an appointment for next Tuesday, a week from today!  Hurrah!!!
Just Spike and Twinkles are getting their vacs, but I'm going to take
Sneaker along to since he hasn't seen her since her surgery.  I guess
if I'm taking those 3 I'll take Rocky too so he's not at home alone:)

I'm so happy!  This lady was so much nicer!  She told me that about once
a month they have someone from the finance dept working, and while she
can't say for sure, she thinks this was who I spoke to, and she was 'just
doing her job'.  Either way, I'm just glad things are working out!

Thanks to everyone for their help and advice!

Lynlee
and the fearsome foursome
(who are a bit concerned that they keep hearing the 'V' word)