From:
Mary H Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 07:58:31 -0400
Juliana,

What would be the cost of neutering and vaccinating just ONE ferret?
(Add in the cost of the recouperation time and care before being ready
for adoption) I'll just bet that there are some FML folks (like me) that
would be willing to *sponsor* one of the 17 little ones, even people that
couldn't adopt one of them.  Anything (in my opinion) is preferable to
euthanasia, no matter how humane.  Sounds as if these could be wonderful
pets for some loving hoomins!

Mary Parker

PS....Either post the details of the cost here, or e-mail me directly.