Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 18:19:56 -0700
From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
To Secret Agents Vivaldi, Rubin, Epcot, Stellina, and all other secret
agent fuzzies out there:

We have a new, very important assignment!  We need to find the giant
hidden raisin and deliver it to that Jeanne Carley lady out in California
by Sept. 30. so she can share it with Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger when
he allows ferrets to have amnesty!

Some of you senior agents may recall that our long-lost sister Esperanza
led a search for the world's biggest raisin in the 1990s.  She was joined
by Harry Banana and some other fuzzies and they all had a party with it
when they found it in California.

Well, what you may not know is that afterward, they told the giant
grape-growing farmer that they would steal his socks in the wee hours
of every morning unless he promised to grow another giant raisin -- the
giantest in the world!  So he did, and then Espie and her sister, Lucky
Charminator, stashed it for a future special occasion.

But someone stole it and now we have to find it again.  We are racing
against the clock!  If any of you has any good ideas about where to
look for it, we need you to let us know!

Dook dook and out,

Special agent ZipZip