Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 02:43:06 EDT
From:
Pamela Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
I aodpted a little girl named Gypsy.  She was owned by an ex-relative who
bought her from a pet store in South Carolina where to my understanding
it is illegal to sell the little darlings.The pet store clerk had told
her to feed the little darling dog food(really bad) .  I have had her for
a few months now but she still seems so tiny next to my bad boy Lithium.
My husband and I have her eating a good quality ferret food and we have
been giving her ferovite as we were advised to do by the owner of our
local pet store.  She is slowly starting to gain a little weight now but
I was wondering if anyone out there has any more advice or knows of
anything else that we can do to help make her healthier.  We have been so
glad to have her and only want what's best for both of our babies.  By
the way Gypsy is around 6 months old and Lithium is almost 2 years old.
We are always willing to take in any other babies in need in our area.We
don't have a lot of money but we love the little darlings.  Love goes
further than many people might think and it really doesn't take a lot
more to take care of a few than it does one, other than time that is.

We are located near Asheville,North Carolina in case any knows of any in
need.  Feel free to email us at [log in to unmask] if necessary.
Any new information to help our babies be healthier will be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you.
Pam