Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:42:14 EDT
From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
::Sitting at your feet indian-style with eyes fixed on the story teller,
I follow the end of the story with vigorous applause:: Oh bravo, bravo!
I LOVE this story.

Oh my, the great Ferret Oracle is sitting over "yonder", holding up a
square card with the number "10" on it.  She has given this story a pee
factor of ten.  Good thing she had her depends on and had a splat matt
under her.  Ut oh ... it looks like she is having one of her prophetical
moments!  Yup.  There she goes, all dramatic on me and all.  Ah, she says
that she predicts more bouncy moments in this gals life from here on out.
Yup.  Shew, I'm in absolute awe of her all seeing powers.  Aren't you?

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com