From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:14:40 -0800
2476, 2477, 2478..........

Whatcha doin Emmie Lou?

I counting my new hairs

Wow......how'd ya get all those new hairs to grow?

24.....24........oh shoot, now I lost count.  I gonna have to start all
over again!  I'll let Mom tell you all about it or I'll be counting all
day!!  ......1, 2, 3, 4.......

Hello and Happy Holidays Fellow Ferret Friends,

I'm just experiencing my 1st results with the "Ferretonin" implants and
I'm absolutely thrilled.  Emmie Lou was not a surgical candidate - she's
an old, old girl and didn't have an ounce to spare.  Her implant was
placed on September 10th and Emmie is starting to re-grow hair over 90%
of her body right now.

The 1st change I observed was that her obsessive licking stopped.  Emmie
would compulsively lick my (or anyone else's) entire face, hands, etc
This behavior changed after only a month.  Now she has short hair growing
in at 3 months since implant.  This is the 1st time I will ever see what
color Emmie is as she was naked when she came to me!!  Looks like a
Silver to me so far.

I do not know if this is related to the implant or not, but Emmie has
also gone from a little whisp of a ferret who the vet did not want to do
surgery on due to her frail condition - to a robust sturdy little girl.
She has always eaten "soup" at least twice a day since I've had her and
still does.  This is the 1st winter I've had her, so it could be winter
weight - no way to really know unless she keeps it on well into next year
I guess.

I will post pictures as soon as possible - but thought you'd like to hear
from someone who's tried the product with good results.  I'd do this
again in a heartbeat for any of my adrenal ferrets who are not surgical
candidates.  I'd really like to see what kind of results we get with a
female who has swelling.  I purchased these implants at: www.melatek.net

4 Paws up from The Ferret Haven!!

Jerri Carel
The Ferret Haven