From:
michael orlowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:34:16 -0000
Thank you all who have contacted me or emailed me about my situation,
your support and assistance is greatly appreciated.  I am amazed at the
number of responses that I have received in my area.  I have never had
so many emails in one day alone.  I will get back to each one of you
personally as soon as I can.  To know that others out there who have had
dealings makes me know I am not alone.  It is nice to know there are
ferret people with a conscience and common sense and care for the good
of the ferret.  The information, excellent advice and support was and is
greatly appreciated.

Denise Orlowski
Furry O's Ferrets