From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 15:47:00 EST
You know how so many of us LOVE to look at pictures of ferrets? I went to
this site cause I want to help the shelter.  But while I was there???????

LOOK at this site, and look at the feast of really well done pics of
ferrets there that have been adopted out.  What a total total high.

Check out *Corkey*...one of the most handsome ferret faces I have seen.

Now Tara...I said one of the most...but you have ta look at this gorgeous
hunk.  You are gonna drool.  Grab your drool bucket girl.

Yummmmm.  Aiden and Lila and maybe a hundred other ferret faces to start
your day with.  Black noses, silver mitts, blaze beauties...look at the
looks on their faces and the poses.

This is on my favorite list now.  Great pics.  Mine all turn out blurry,
or only catch a butt or shiny red eyes.  I appreciate how hard a good
ferret pic is.

Nice way to start your morning.  All babies with homes due to this
shelter... Grab your coffee and take a look.  :-)