From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 23:51:43 -0500
Hi all,
I haven't posted in a while, but now I'm finding myself in a bit of a
bind.  I have three ferrets.  My fiance is allergic to them.  He loves
them and has said he would never ask me to give them up, but when he
moves in with me we will be sharing a rather small bedroom with my three
ferrets.  Any ideas on how to cut down on the amount of environmental
dander so he won't be miserable?  He's also said he'll get shots once he
gets it worked out with his insurance (do I have a great guy or what?).
It's hard because I've never had allergies and so can't know firsthand
how bad it gets, but I know there are people on this list who have had
similar problems.

Any ideas would really be appreciated.  Thanks!

Rachel, Pukka, Sebastian, and Lola